Collector´s Year-end report 2017
Gothenburg, Sweden – Collector AB (publ) (Nasdaq Stockholm: COLL)
JANUARY–DECEMBER 2017 (COMPARED WITH JANUARY–DECEMBER 2016)
- Total income increased by 28 percent, amounting to SEK 1,933 million (1,513)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 28 percent, amounting to SEK 517 million (405)
- Return on equity (RoE) was 18 percent (20)
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 5.03 (4.09)
- Continued strong growth with increased quality in the credit portfolio, SEK 19,507 million (13,242),
up 47 percent %
- Continued strong growth for Real estate credits, Factoring & company credits and Personal loans
- Credit loss level of 1.1 percent (1.1)
- Liza Nyberg took over as CEO in September 2017
- Maria Lykken Ljungdahl is new CFO from October 2017
- Launch of the Spira app, which simplifies saving in shares
- Diversification of the financing structure implemented through MTN programme (framework amount,
SEK 5,000 million), issuance of bond (SEK 800 million) and Tier 2 bond (SEK 500 million),
and convertible subordinated debenture loan of SEK 100 million.
THE FOURTH QUARTER (COMPARED WITH THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2016)
- Total income increased by 23 percent, amounting to SEK 530 million (431)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 8 percent, amounting to SEK 129 million (120)
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 1.26 (1.17)
- Strong growth for Factoring & company
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividends be paid for the financial year 2017,
which is in line with the adopted dividend policy.
Readers are reminded that the original financial report, signed by the Board of Directors, is in Swedish. This is a translation of the Swedish financial report.
A telephone conference will be hold today in Swedish at 10.00 CET where CEO Liza Nyberg comments the report. Q & A session will follow the presentation. To participate in the telephone conference please call +46 856 642 664 or +44 203 008 9810. The switchboard is open from 09.55 CET.
You can follow and listen to the presentation from https://tv.streamfabriken.com/collector-q4-2017.
The presentation material will be published before the conference on www.collector.se where it also will be possible to access the recorded version of the conference on-demand.
For additional information:
Clara Bolinder-Lundberg, IR Manager I Telefon +46 70 719 84 43 I E-post firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Collector AB is obliged to make public pursuant to EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set above, at 8.15 am CET on 9 February 2018.Ticker symbol COLL.